Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver 126.96.36.199
Intel(R) 8 Series/C220 series Chipset Family
4th generation Intel(R) Core(TM) Processors
Intel(R) C610 series Chipset Family
Intel(R) 9 Series Chipset Family
Intel(R) Pentium(R) Processor or Intel(R)
Celeron(R) Processor N- & J- Series
5th generation Intel(R) Core(TM) Processors
Intel(R) Core(TM) M Processor.
How to install ?
1. Locate the hard drive directory where the driver files are stored with the browser or the explore feature of Windows 7.
2. Double click the “Setup.exe” from this directory.
3. The Install dialog will appear.
4. Click “Next” to continue.
5. Read License Agreement and click “Yes” to proceed.
6. Review Readme File Information and click “Next” to proceed.
7. When the “Setup Progress” is complete click “Next” to proceed.
8. Lastly, the “Setup Complete” screen appears so click “Finish” to restart your computer.
updated drivers for the operating system Windows 7